Swift Naira is a loan service platform that helps you borrow money and pay later. With the Swift Naira loan app, you can borrow funds ranging from N2000 – N600,000 in Nigeria. All you need to get started is to download the Swift Naira loan app. In this article, you will be reading steps on how to download the Swift Naira loan app and how to borrow a loan from the app. Let’s begin immediately.
Requirements On How To Get Loan From Swift Naira Loan
Here are the criteria you would meet before getting a loan from Swift Naira loan:
1. Bank Verification Number (BVN)
To be eligible to apply for the Swift Naira loan, you need to have a bank verification number. With your Bank Verification Number, Swift Naira loan can get details about your track record and that would be critical in your request being accepted. So, do well to have it handy with you.
2. Must Be Over 18 Years Of Age
You must be able to provide evidence that you are over 18 years of age. This is because when a person is over 18 years of age, he can make decisions by himself or herself and is meaningfully employed. So, being over 18 years of age is a criterion.
3. Must Be A Citizen Of Nigeria
Only citizens of Nigeria are eligible to receive a loan from Swift Naira loan. If you don’t have evidence that supports the fact that you are a Nigerian citizen, then your chances of getting your loan request accepted would be slim. Documents such as your National Identity Number or Government Issued ID card may be requested at a subsequent part of the application.
Now that we’ve seen the important requirements in requesting a loan from Swift Naira loan, let’s consider the steps involved in obtaining a loan from Swift Naira loan.
How To Apply for Loan From Swift Naira Loan
In this section, you will read about the step-by-step process of obtaining a loan from Swift Naira loan. Let’s get started:
Step 1. Download The Swift Naira App On Your Smartphone
The first step in requesting a loan from Swift Naira loan is to download the Swift Naira Loan app on the Play Store. Search for “Swift Naira App”, then download the app that pops up first. Without this app, it would be very difficult to get a loan from Swift Naira Loan.
Step 2. Register Your Information
Click on “Sign Up” and fill out your details in the space provided. Don’t worry, you will only get simple information about yourself.
Step 3. Tap On “Apply For A Loan”
After you’ve finished the signup process, you will be taken to the main dashboard. There, you can click on “Apply For A Loan”. Here you would be asked to provide details such as your BVN, along with other information. Once you’ve finished that process, payment will be processed immediately and your account will be credited.
Advantages of Obtaining A Swift Naira Loan
Here are the advantages of Obtaining a Swift Naira Loan in Nigeria
1. Low interest rate: Swift Naira offers customers competitive interest rates on its loans. It is low that many customers have defected from another platform to Swift Naira. It offers a 15% interest loan yearly.
2. Quick Application: The application process for obtaining a Swift Naira Loan is very easy. You can simply apply online or through the mobile app. The most amazing fact is that once the loan is approved, you will be given the money as soon as possible.
3. Repayment Terms: Unlike other platforms, Swift Naira’s repayment Period is very flexible. You would be allowed to pay your loan within a 6 to 12-month period depending on your loan.
4. Convenient Online Application: LairaPlus offers a very convenient Online application process. You can simply apply for a loan through the LairaPlus mobile application or the mobile app. You can also pay back your loan using their mobile app.
Disadvantage of Using Swift Naira
Although Swift Naira is a convenient platform to use, there are some cons about the platform that hampers people from using it.
1. Repayment Burden: Loans can add to the burden of a person. Although, loans are emergency funds used in catering for your emergency needs. However, as an individual, you can be sure that it is a debt and needs to be paid to avoid embarrassment or arrest.
2. Eligibility: Swift Naira may not accept all loan requests. Some people are just qualified for the loan. After reviewing your loan application, you might be declined. Swift Naira has criteria for giving out a loan.
Swift Naira Loan App Download
Swift Naira Loan App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Follow these steps:
Step 1. Launch The Google Play Store
Step 2. Search for “Swift Naira Loan App”
Step 3. Install The App
Step 4. Launch The Swift Naira Loan App
How does the Swift Naira work?
Swift Naira is a loan platform completely recognized by authorities in Nigeria to provide loan services to its customers.
Which loan app doesn t require BVN?
In Nigeria, there are loan apps that don’t require BVN. They are:
– FairMoney Loan App.
– Okash Loan App.
– Carbon (Paylater) Loan App.
– PalmCredit Loan App.
Which loan app is the easiest and fastest in Nigeria?
The top three easiest and fastest loan platforms in Nigeria are:
– FairMoney MFB
Which loan apps are licensed by CBN?
Loan apps that are licensed by CBN include:
– Palm credit loan app
Is Swift Naira loan legit?
Swift Naira loan is a legit platform that can lend you money within a short time. The interest rate is juicy and very quick in loan request approval.
The Swift Naira loan app helps you get a loan at a fast rate. With the Swift Naira loan app, you can get your loan approved in just a few hours. So, install the Swift Naira loan app, and get started today.