Easybuy Account Details: Easybuy Payment Account Number, Easybuy Late Payment And Easybuy Payment Method, Easybuy Offline Payment

 Easybuy is a reputable financial service that offers installment payments to its clients very easily. Through Easybuy you can purchase electronics and pay for them with installment payment. This service is available to organizations and individuals in Nigeria. The beautiful thing about Easybuy is that they offer quick loan services called Quick Loan. This service helps in the purchasing of your dream phone without bringing collateral. It is better that if you have gotten a loan offer on Easybuy you should repay it on time to avoid legal issues.

Easybuy Payment Account Details

The Easybuy Payment Account details are very easy to find. They make their account details very private. It is not made public at times. However, if you are interested in payment. You can simply follow the steps below:

READ ALSO:How To Close, Delete, Or Deactivate Your EasyBuy Account Easily

Step 1: Launch the Easybuy App on your mobile device

Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Account’ section on your mobile device.

Step 3: In the Account section, you should be able to find your payment account details, including your account number and any relevant information about your payment history.

Easybuy Payment Account Number

The Easybuy Payment Account Number is a bank account that only specializes in the receiving of repayment of loans.

However, these account numbers cannot be found on just any platform. You can only access this account when you visit the Easybuy app. In this case, you can easily visit the Easybuy account number by navigating to the Easybuy app

Easybuy Late Payment & Easybuy Payment Methods

It is not new knowledge that Easybuy allows for the obtaining of phones for just 30% of the purchase product. Therefore you can enjoy the service even without fully paying for the product.

However, when it comes to late payment, Easybuy strictly advises its clients that late payment may result in financial problems.

If you encounter any issues with making payments on time, it is always advisable to ask for guidance from Easybuy.

However, regarding the payment method of Easybuy, there are various methods of paying your money to Easybuy, they include:

1. Direct Debit:

Easybuy accepts payment through direct debit. This usually allows you to pay with your bank account. This method is one of the most convenient methods you can use.

2. Standing Order:

Standing Order is another way of making payments to your Easybuy account. Here, you can give your bank a standing order to make payments to your Easybuy account number.

3. Cash:

If you prefer cash transactions, you can easily pay to your Easybuy account through their office. This flexibility allows you to choose the most convenient method for you.

4. Debit/ Credit Card

Easybuy also accepts payment through debit and credit card payments. This payment can be made when you pay funds through an ATM or POS to the account number.

Easybuy Offline Payment

To make an offline payment with Easybuy, you can follow these procedures:

Step 1: Launch the Easybuy app on your device.

Step 2: Tap on the payment tab.

Step 3: Choose the offline payment method.

Step 4: Quickly follow the instructions provided to complete the payment process.

As an alternative, you can walk down to the nearest easybuy shop near you to make an offline payment.

Easybuy also offers a quick loan service through its application, which can be accessed offline as well. This service helps customers with their financial needs.


How do I find Easybuy account details?

Navigate to the “Account” area of the Easy Buy app to view your Easy Buy payment account data.

How much is the down payment for Easybuy?

Easybuy will require a down payment of 30% of the device’s price, or N15,000 in this case. Easybuy takes care of the remaining 70%.

How do I make a repayment on Easybuy?

Easybuy offers 5 simple payment options.

Step 1: Select the payment option.

Step 2: Choose your repayment period.

Step 3: Select a payment method.

Step 4: Please enter your PIN code.


Does Easybuy work on Saturdays?

Yes. They work from Mondays to Saturdays – 8 am to 6 pm

Which group is Easybuy?

Easybuy is the newest format from the Landmark group conceptualized and created for India


To conclude, the Easybuy payment platform can be gotten from any Easy Buy authorized office in Nigeria and beyond. Additionally, you can also do well to make sure you drop your payment receipt at the office. Do not pay for your Easybuy phones through any individuals without going to the office. Additionally, you can make a standing Order to your bank for Easybuy phones.

Leave a Reply

Back to top button